Software written in Clean.

Nick Kallen phantom@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:55:32 -0800

If anyone has written any software or developed any libraries that they
think would be worth sharing with the world, please respond to this message
and list what it is. There is currently no Clean software repository, so
letting everyone know that you have something interesting via this list
would be beneficial to many, especially myself.

To start the process:

- I'm putting the finishing touches on a very simple program: a Cascading
Style Sheets parser.

- I also implemented all of the library functions described in the Parser
Combinators chapter in the Clean book (no hard task, but I don't think this
comes with the Clean distribution). I know another one exists somewhere,
because I downloaded it from somebody's website; however, I  believe this
library precedes the writing of the Clean book draft--so, despite many
similarities is not identical to the stuff described in the chapter.

-Nick