[FieldTrip] Probelm with the EEG inverse problem

Sara Cinelli sara.cinelli at studenti.unipd.it
Thu Apr 11 17:42:01 CEST 2024

Hello,
I would like to explain my problem. I am referring to the tutorial
presented in this page:
https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/workshop/natmeg2014/dipolefitting/#compare-the-eeg-and-meg-dipole-fits
The issue is that, copying the code in this page, there is an error that I
don't understand:

Construct the MEG volume conduction model
<https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/workshop/natmeg2014/dipolefitting/#construct-the-meg-volume-conduction-model>

Now that we have the anatomical MRI coregistered and resliced in to
isotropic <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotropy> voxels, we proceed and
segment the brain, skull and scalp tissue.

cfg           = [];cfg.output    = {'brain', 'skull',
'scalp'};mri_segmented = ft_volumesegment(cfg, mri_resliced);

When I run the function ft_volumesegment these errors appears:

Error using ft_affinecoordinates
converting from scanras to acpc is not supported

Error in ft_convert_coordsys (line 169)
  initial = ft_affinecoordinates(object.coordsys, target);

Error in ft_volumesegment (line 301)
    mri = ft_convert_coordsys(mri, 'acpc');

Hope you can help me understanding this issue.

kind regards,

Sara