[FieldTrip] Marker in the EEG raw data

Elif Tülay e.eliftulay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:34:46 CET 2023

Dear Nazmiye,

I guess there is something wrong in the reading script. I understood that
your data was recorded via Brain products software. Did you check these
tutorials? There are some points that you should pay attention.

     https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/getting_started/brainvision/
     https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/continuous/

https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip/blob/master/trialfun/ft_trialfun_brainvision_segmented.m
--> if your data has already segmented, you can prefer to use cfg.trialfun
=     'ft_trialfun_brainvision_segmented' for ft_definetrial function

If your problem still exist, then I can share my old version of fieldtrip
with you since it is too old, you can not reach it from download part.

Best