[FieldTrip] Atlas used for 15684 vertices sourcemodel

Puluto Go gopuluto at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:15:35 CEST 2023

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks for your reply. I used exactly the script,
ft_postfreesurferscript.sh (I think it was written by you), to extract
files for source reconstruction. All extracted files are located in the
workbench folder.

'ft_read_atlas' needs two files {labelfile meshfile} as input, could you
please specify the correspondence between these two types of files?  i.e.,
when I use ft_read_atlas, which two files should be used as input in the
workbench folder?

Thanks a lot for your help.

best,
Fan