[FieldTrip] Anyone a thorough example of applying ft_artifact_zvalue?

Arnaud Delorme arnodelorme at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:01:48 CEST 2023

Dear Ivo,

Here is one.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeg_pipelines/blob/master/fieldtrip/process_fieldtrip_template.m__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!4T5A5bjLbdQbrdgU3OaYNc7GiIaMUUXB606LMB60aZmgDXsqr1ooSZoAqqVIqceV_6XpbpAbEEVX6NHRX7myGJgYQQ$

And there is the Fieldtrip tutorial

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/automatic_artifact_rejection/__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!4T5A5bjLbdQbrdgU3OaYNc7GiIaMUUXB606LMB60aZmgDXsqr1ooSZoAqqVIqceV_6XpbpAbEEVX6NHRX7lz--5-GA$

Arno