[FieldTrip] Implementation for wavelet-enhanced ICA

Zoltan Juhasz z65.juhasz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:51:56 CEST 2023

Dear Jan,
We have implemented one version with my -then- PhD student, which may be
usable but probably needs some update and polishing. It was not intended
for public use but for artifact removal research. If you are interested,
please, drop me an email and we can discuss it further.

Zoltan Juhasz (juhasz at virt.uni-pannon.hu)
University of Pannonia, Veszprem, Hungary