[FieldTrip] group blocks with preprocessed data

Xavier Vrijdag x.vrijdag at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Nov 10 21:47:45 CET 2022

Hello Vera,

If the .mat files contain fieldtrip data structures, you can use ft_appenddata to concatenate them into one data structure. You than can save that data structure into a new .mat file.

Regards,

Xavier

Dr Xavier Vrijdag, MSc PhD

Research fellow
Department of Anaesthesiology │ School of Medicine
Faculty of Medical & Health Sciences │ The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019 │ Auckland 1142 │ New Zealand

M +64 21 0230 4558
E x.vrijdag at auckland.ac.nz<mailto:x.vrijdag at auckland.ac.nz>

[FMHS Logo]