[FieldTrip] Registration open for MEG UKI 2024, Birmingham 28-31/10/24

Thomas Marshall t.r.marshall at bham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 31 14:43:58 CEST 2024

Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to announce that registration is now open for MEG UKI 2024, which will be hosted by the University of Birmingham on Monday 28th - Thursday 31st October.

This year we’ve teamed up with our colleagues in the OPM community to create a four-day programme covering basic and applied research, physics and analysis methods in MEG and OPM.

To find out more, and to register for the conference and submit abstracts, please head on over to https://uobevents.eventsair.com/meguki

At a time when MEG research is truly going global we are delighted to be able to offer a forum close to home for our MEG and OPM colleagues in the UK, Ireland and the rest of Europe.

Register soon to take advantage of early bird rates.

We look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham in October!

Best,
Tom, on behalf of the MEG UKI 2024 organising committee