[FieldTrip] PhD position

Hubert Preissl hubert.preissl at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Mar 30 17:05:05 CEST 2023

Hello,

in the framework of an International Research Training Group "women's
mental health across the reproductive years" between the University of
Tübingen and Uppsala   I have one opening for a PhD position . The major
focus of the project is related to fetal MEG.

Requirements:

- MSc in a relevant field (psychology, neuroscience, brain imaging or
others)

- good English skills, knowledge of German is beneficial

- good knowledge in setting up and conducting experiments  in human
participants

You can find more information at: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://irtg2804.de/__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!_I2zBsUDod5SHCLMJrfyjHJQbtMqQIhI9swbUc9oGrOaQ65AP5EqCK4LTSt5hQWLeBNQoOQzUSoJvQI_snJ2wct0hnQdt3dEfIgCqA$ . The project is
P10:  Maternal and fetal reactions to psychosocial stressors/rewards
during pregnancy.

If you have any further questions please contact me.

sincerely

Hubert Preissl

--
Prof. Dr. Hubert Preissl
Institute for Diabetes Research and Metabolic Diseases (IDM)

Otfried-Müller-Straße 47, D-72076 Tübingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7071-2987704, Fax: +49-7071-295706
E-mail:hubert.preissl at helmholtz-muenchen.de
E-mail:hubert.preissl at uni-tuebingen.de