[FieldTrip] re-referencing using neuralynx.csc channels

Peter Kaskan peter.kaskan at einsteinmed.edu
Thu Mar 23 22:12:05 CET 2023

Hello,

I am writing a ft_preprocessing script; I can give it channel1.csc and proceed with filtering, defining trials etc.

...but, how do I re-reference to another channel?

Is there a way to use ft_read_data to create a structure with all channels, and then tell it what channel I want to use as a reference?

Or do I need to create a montage, and how do I do that with n #s of separate neuralynx.csc channels?

Thanks - Peter

Peter M. Kaskan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Leo M. Davidoff Department of Neurological Surgery
1410 Pelham Parkway South
Kennedy Center Room 429B
Bronx, NY 10461

phone: 718-430-2763