[FieldTrip] Adjacency matrix for debiased weighted phase lag index

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Mar 7 16:30:45 CET 2023

Hi Tyler,

Probably you should either use

cfg.output = ‘fourier’ in the call to ft_freqanalysis, or

specify cfg.channelcmb in your call to ft_freqanalysis should do it.

(actually, the quote from the help docstring of (what I asume to be) ft_connectivityanalysis - which you pasted into your e-mail, sums up the above: cfg.channelcmb in ft_connectivityanalysis does not have a functional effect, because the input data was NOT univariate (no ‘fourier’ in output), but the recipe for ft_freqanalysis did not specify the channelcmb, so the data were detected to be bivariate (‘powandcsd’), but only with bivariate auto-pairs)

Please note, that questions asked on this discussion list are only answered by people on a voluntary basis. Nobody has it as their job to answer to this list, so you shouldn’t expect people to answer, and certainly not within a particular time frame. Also, the quality of the question matters, and to be honest the original question had some room for improvement.

Best wishes and good luck with your analysis,

Jan-Mathijs