[FieldTrip] Adjacency matrix for debiased weighted phase lag index

Tyler Durdern ty_du at gmx.de
Thu Mar 2 17:56:18 CET 2023

Dear all,

I computed the debiased weighted phase lag index for all channel combinations of a 30-channel EEG resting state recording. The output file (wpli_debiasedspctrm) has the following dimensions (435x30). I subsequently averaged the file across the second dimension to get an average debiased wpli estimate across the frequency band of interest. Now, I want to put this estimate into an adjacency matrix format (30x30) so I can illustrate the connectivity matrix using e.g. imagesc in Matlab. Is there a way I can achieve this in fieldtrip?

Thanks in advance and all the best,

Tyler