[FieldTrip] Plotting atlas labels

Marta Stojanović marta.stojanovic at student.uva.nl
Tue Jan 31 12:11:53 CET 2023

Hi,

I hope this question finds you well. I’m wondering how to add atlas labels to a source plot. Whenever I interpolate source data (in my case from MEG) onto the atlas to plot, the plot produces “atlas label: N/A”, even though I have the correct labels in my struct that correspond to the activity.

This is also the case when only plotting the atlas – even without functional (source) data, the plot doesn’t generate the atlas labels.

I’d greatly appreciate a suggestion on how to add the atlas labels to the data, also for parcellated source data.

Thanks a lot in advance for your reply!

All the best,
Marta