[FieldTrip] Fieldtrip and Spike2 files

Ricardo M. Merino ricardo.martinsmerino at meduniwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 27 10:54:24 CET 2023

Hi!

I'm trying to get fieldtrip to directly read .smr (or .smrx) files from
Spike2, but I haven't succeeded yet. The documentation in fieldtrip
itself says that it is able to read .smr files, and checking old posts
in this mail list I found some messages with instructions on how to do
that, but as far as I could go, that doesn't seem to work anymore with
more modern .smr files (>v7) or 64-bit Matlab. Or at least I haven't
managed to make it work...

Is someone currently working with fieldtrip & spike2 files and could
perhaps give me some directions?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Ricardo