[FieldTrip] convert .nii files to .mri files.

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jan 24 09:04:35 CET 2023

Hi Siamak,

Why do you think that you need to convert anything? As far as I can tell, the help documentation of ft_read_mri (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip/blob/master/fileio/ft_read_mri.m__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!7npeRmvEN0Icn0O6P3WP_0hVkGO6DX5oScMzlLeYJvAl0qGUrBEuHvSoEXsHmolWWJ0n0DYUNJ5VRqw0nuH2zkpKMl-Eu_mEt_pQnw$ ) clearly mentions that it directly supports *.nii and *.nii.gz files. If there’s some other documentation that you came across, which mentions otherwise, and this documentation is one of the subpages of fieldtriptoolbox.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://fieldtriptoolbox.org__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!7npeRmvEN0Icn0O6P3WP_0hVkGO6DX5oScMzlLeYJvAl0qGUrBEuHvSoEXsHmolWWJ0n0DYUNJ5VRqw0nuH2zkpKMl-Eu_lNRaAPnw$ >, please adjust the text accordingly in a pull request on github (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/fieldtrip/website__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!7npeRmvEN0Icn0O6P3WP_0hVkGO6DX5oScMzlLeYJvAl0qGUrBEuHvSoEXsHmolWWJ0n0DYUNJ5VRqw0nuH2zkpKMl-Eu_nX0tFnJA$ ) or equivalently press the ‘edit page with github’ link on the relevant page.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs