[FieldTrip] How to calculate relative power for source imaging

mikkelcv at drcmr.dk mikkelcv at drcmr.dk
Wed Jan 11 09:40:34 CET 2023

Dear Aaron

While not a FieldTrip function, the build-in MATLAB function ‘bandpower’ does exactly what you are asking for 😊

See here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://se.mathworks.com/help/signal/ref/bandpower.html__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!6FO1rX541sU7sS-EYofZgRdmE4z1DJSwvMnt0hXkqSlzcFwu_EXL8Du2K0XVmTuzsf8QzeqpDxYLENrexVzlKlY$

Best regards
Mikkel