[FieldTrip] Resampling error + General question on resampling vs single precision

Yasir Çatal catalyasir at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:22:34 CET 2023

Thanks for the answer about resampling vs single precision Jan.

The motivation for using ft_resampledata is not clear to me, neither is it
> clear how you actually called the function (cfg details etc).

 The only motivation is memory constraints. cfg is like this:

cfg = [];
cfg.resamplerefs = 250; (or other values that I tried that didn't work.).

I tried breakpoints but the error happens at the level of internal MATLAB
functions so that didn't get me anywhere.

Thanks and kind regards,
Yasir