[FieldTrip] Help with definetrial for EGI .mff file

Varghese Mathew 1881002 varghese.mathew at res.christuniversity.in
Sat Apr 22 06:33:44 CEST 2023

Thank you so much for the response.
I have tried using ft_trialfun_general in the following code
datapath='E:\FT\OFP1.mff'
EGIformat= 'egi_mff_v3'
cfg = [];
cfg.dataset = datapath;
cfg.dataformat = EGIformat
cfg.headerformat = EGIformat
cfg.trialdef.eventtype = 'stim';
cfg.trialdef.prestim = 1;
cfg.trialdef.poststim =1;
cfg.trialdef.eventvalue = {'01''02''03''04'};
cfg.trialfun = 'ft_trialfun_general';
cfg = ft_definetrial(cfg)

I am getting a following response

Error using ft_definetrial
no trials were defined, see FT_DEFINETRIAL for help

This made me think if I should change the trialfun_general. Is there
something I have missed and also is there any standard format to define
trials on Netstation files (.mff)?

Thank you again for the response.

Sincerely
Varghese Mathew