[FieldTrip] Sensor to Source Conversion

Anuj Chavan anuj.chavan3101 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 22:57:12 CEST 2023

Dear Community,

I have a source localization problem at hand. I have 64 EGI channel data
(resting state, cleaned and preprocessed) (time series) and I am trying to
localize it to 15 specific BESA locations(FL Frontal, left hemisphere
FpM, FR, FM, CL, CM, CR, TPL, TAL,TAR,TPR, PM, PL, PR, OpM). I intend to
obtain the time series at these said locations and use it for further
research.

I would appreciate any help including code snippets, pointers to functions
or specific and detailed tutorials/guides I could follow and obtain the
required time series.

Thanks,
Anuj