[FieldTrip] Calculate phase-slope index(PSI) at different frequencies

zhipeng li lizhipeng3924 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:39:31 CEST 2022

Dear community,

My name is Zhipeng Li and  I'm a postgraduate student from Harbin Institute
of Technology in China.

Recently, I was analyzing data recorded using SEEG with FieldTrip, but
could not find a way to calculate phase-slope index at different
frequencies. That is the approach proposed in this article
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053811915004267?via%3Dihub
.

I do not know whether the ft_connectivityanalysis function can achieve this
function, and how to achieve it.  If not, is there any other way to achieve
it in FieldTrip?

Best,

Zhipeng