[FieldTrip] Lecturer (Assistant Professor Equivalent) in Cog Psych and/or Cog Neuro @ Keele University, UK

Joseph Brooks brooks.jl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:33:31 CEST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The School of Psychology at Keele University in the UK is advertising a
permanent Lecturer position (Associate Prof equivalent) in cognitive psych
and/or cognitive neuroscience. We welcome applicants who align with or
complement the research strengths of our Cognition, Brain, & Behaviour
Research group
<https://www.keele.ac.uk/research/researchthemes/psychology/cognitionbrainandbehaviour/#!>
and
who can contribute to our undergraduate Psychology programmes, postgraduate
programmes (including MSc in Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience), and PhD
supervision.

For more information and to apply, please see the advert at:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CUK317/lecturer-in-psychology-education-and-research

All the best,

Joe
Dr Joseph Brooks
Director of Research, School of Psychology
Senior Lecturer in Psychology

School of Psychology, Keele University
Office: Dorothy Hodgkin Building 1.74
Lab Website: https://sites.google.com/view/brookslab