[FieldTrip] ft_sourceanalysis - connectivity

이우용 luy8357 at naver.com
Tue Oct 25 05:45:41 CEST 2022

hello, everyone
When using ft_sourceanalysis, (sourcemodel: cortex_8196.surf.gii') If i use the lcmv method or the eloreta method, source.avg.pow is obtained.
As far as I know, I understood that pow represents connectivity between 8196 areas, Is this correct?
And if it is a wrong concept, what method is used to obtain connectivity between regions?
and I was also wondering if there is a way to represent both negative and positive values in representing connectivity.

Thank you and Best Regards