[FieldTrip] Post-doc position in Milan, Italy

Ronconi Luca ronconi.luca at unisr.it
Wed Oct 19 09:25:15 CEST 2022

Dear Fieldtrip-ers,

There is one post-doctoral position for 18 months available in my research group (‘Brain Dynamics and Cognition Lab’; www.bdaclab.com<http://www.bdaclab.com>) at the School of Psychology of Vita-Salute San Raffaele University and the Division of Neuroscience of I.R.C.C.S. San Raffaele Hospital in Milan (Italy).

This position is founded to work on project aimed at testing new rehabilitative trainings for reading impairments that make use of visuo-attentional training combined with transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS) to improve the functionality/plasticity of the magnocellular-dorsal visual stream in adult participants with developmental dyslexia.

The ideal candidate should have (or should be about to obtain) a PhD in psychology, cognitive neuroscience, or a linked field, and research experience in using electroencephalography (EEG) and related data analysis. Experience with Eye-tracking is not mandatory but will be considered a plus.

The starting date is ideally December 2022 / January 2023, although there is some flexibility. More info about the position can be found here: https://www.bdaclab.com/open-positions

Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV directly to me (ronconi.luca at unisr.it<mailto:ronconi.luca at unisr.it>). I’m also available for informal enquires about the position. The position will be available until fulfillment.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Luca Ronconi

--
Prof. Luca Ronconi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Rispetta l’ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.
Respect the environment: print this email only if necessary.