[FieldTrip] Model order selection for ft_mvaranalysis

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Nov 22 07:39:12 CET 2022

Hi Yasir,

If you have some code for the model order estimation using AIC or something else, it would certainly be a good idea to build this into the code of ft_mvaranalysis. This would make it easier for users, because they don’t have to estimate the model order outside the function.

Feel free to submit your suggested code improvements as a pull request to the fieldtrip codebase.

Thanks for your contribution!

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs