[FieldTrip] Activity "outside the brain" using ft_sourceinterpolate

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon May 23 09:46:32 CEST 2022

Hi Philipp,

What is the reason that you want to interpolate the ‘2D’ data back into the volume? If you have the individual participants’ cortical representation, where (I assume) the brainstorm imported leadfield_final also contains a ’tri’ field, you can easily use ft_sourceplot with cfg.method = ’surface’ on the output of ft_sourceanalysis directly

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs