[FieldTrip] Survey testing experimental setup

Lepauvre, Alex alex.lepauvre at ae.mpg.de
Wed Mar 9 15:21:00 CET 2022

Dear Fieldtrip community,

We are trying to complete our survey, we are still missing a few answers to reach our target of participants. I am therefore posting it here once more, in case anyone has missed it before:

Have you ever wondered what is the impact that the experimental setup might have on reported results in neuroscience and psychology? If yes, you are not alone!

We have created a survey to better understand and identify  common practices used in the field to test experimental code and experimental hardware. This survey is addressed to anyone having undertaken the programming, implementation and testing of a neuroscientific or psychophysical experiment at some point in their careers. The responses to the survey are anonymized and the data will be presented as aggregates.

We aim to collect responses from a wide variety of researchers, hopefully at different career stages. Feel free to share the link with as many of your peers as possible.

The survey will take no more than 5 mins to be completed. By clicking on this link, you will proceed to the survey: https://survey.academiccloud.de/index.php/475519?lang=en

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards,

Alex & Rony

Alex Lepauvre, Max Planck institute for empirical aesthetics, Frankfurt, Germany

Rony Hirschhorn Tel-Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel