[FieldTrip] group average over time frequency analysis

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Mar 4 17:26:40 CET 2022

Dear Philip,

The average over subjects is done by ft_timelockgrandaverage. Possible configuration option is  cfg.normalizevar = 'N' or 'N-1' (default = 'N-1’). You might consult the help of this function by typing help ft_timelockgrandaverage into the command window.
If by ‘normalisation’ you mean some sort of baseline correction, you should apply ft_timelockbaseline for each participant prior to the average over participants.
Good luck,
tzvetan