[FieldTrip] restrict clusters in the time domain

Enya Weidner enya.weidner at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jun 24 22:08:27 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

I am currently analysing time-frequency data of a 32-channel surface EEG with cluster-based permutation tests that are implemented in FieldTrip. I was wondering if there was a way of restricting the cluster size in the time-domain, i.e. I only want clusters to indicate a significant effect that exceed a minimum number of timepoints. In my head, this would be kind of similar to the cfg.minnbchan option but for a minimum number of timepoints. I‘d appreciate the community help a lot, thank you so much!!

Have a nice weekend!

Best,
Enya
M.Sc. Enya Weidner
Universität Bielefeld
Fakultät für Psychologie und Sportwissenschaft
AE02 Affektive Neuropsychologie

Raum: T5-220
Telefon: 0521-106 4533
E-Mail: enya.weidner at uni-bielefeld.de