[FieldTrip] RE : problem in importing my data in fieldtrip

Eva Masson eva.masson at hotmail.fr
Mon Jun 20 12:35:38 CEST 2022

Hi Moumita,

Maybe try to add the path before, adding a line like :

addpath(‘F:\data_fldtrp’)

Then you should be able to call your dataset with the first set of commands your wrote.
I hope this helps.
Alternatively, the second option you mentionned should also work, but the file you are calling is not the same in the two examples.

Best,
Éva