[FieldTrip] SESD conference invitation for registration and abstract.

Tanaya Batabyal tanaya.batabyal at psych.uw.edu.pl
Thu Jun 16 10:53:28 CEST 2022

Dear all,

The SAPIENS Early Social Development (SESD) conference will be held in Het
Pand (Onderbergen 1, 9000 Ghent, Belgium) on the 15th, and 16th of
September 2022. The Scientific Program committee kindly invites you to
submit your abstract for poster presentation or talk by the 17th of July.

We are seeking high-quality and original submissions, which will be
reviewed based on the methodology, originality of the work, writing
quality, and the overall contribution to the field of social early
development. We welcome abstract submissions from all areas of infant and
child development. More information about Abstract submission.
https://www.sapiensconference.org/posters

The results of the evaluation of abstracts will be announced on the 25th of
July. All presentations will be done in person. Both, presenters of
accepted abstracts, and non-presenters will be required to register for the
event no later than the 15th of August.

As the event is limited to 100 attendees, we recommend registering as soon
as possible to secure a spot. Presenters will have priority, and we will
follow a model of First come, first served.

The conference is free of charge.