[FieldTrip] CTF275 MEG channel position from FieldTrip to EEGLAB

Zhi Li lizhi.psych at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:48:12 CEST 2022

Sure. In line 242 of pop_fileio, I changed 'eegchanindx =
find(ft_chantype(dat, 'refmag') | ft_chantype(dat, 'gradmag'))' to
'eegchanindx = find( ft_chantype(dat, 'meggrad') )'. I guess the channel
type of some other MEG data is 'gradmag'. I also removed the reference
channels because they are not useful in IClabel and somehow their channel's
locations are mistakenly transferred from gradimtere channels.

Best,

Zhi Li