[FieldTrip] Question using fieldtrip on a HPC cluster

tibor.auer at gmail.com tibor.auer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 12:46:12 CET 2022

Hi April,

We have recently released automaticanalysis 5.8.0 <https://zenodo.org/record/6047630> , a MATLAB-based pipeline for neuroimaging including xMRI and M/EEG.

I support the compilation and execution of workflows on various scheduled clusters, including SoGE, SLURM, Torque, and LSF.

Please, let me know if you would like to learn more about it.

Kind regards,

Tibor

Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D.

Research Fellow

School of Psychology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences

University of Surrey, Guildford GU2 7XH

 <mailto:T.Auer at surrey.ac.uk> T.Auer at surrey.ac.uk

 <https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FTiborAuer&data=02%7C01%7Ct.auer%40surrey.ac.uk%7Cdb32da458c424eedef2908d7d4bd1421%7C6b902693107440aa9e21d89446a2ebb5%7C0%7C0%7C637211780868086968&sdata=zrT5%2FnGGsar14C3WartuU99tzsfLu30Peh9fuaqrAUg%3D&reserved=0> @TiborAuer