[FieldTrip] Picture break-down

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Feb 25 13:46:19 CET 2022

Hi Yuhan,

I see indeed that the links to the figures are broken, i.e. the figures that are linked on the webpage, as per https://github.com/fieldtrip/website/blob/master/example/ica_eog.md
Don’t exist anymore in the specified location. Something might have gone wrong when updating the website at some point. The good part of the story is that you can make part of the fix yourself, by generating the figures from the example code on the website, and send the figures as a pull request on the github repo https://github.com/fieldtrip/website. We are looking forward to the fix!

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs