[FieldTrip] International Conference of Cognitive Neuroscience

Icon 2020 icon2020fi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:12:12 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to inform you that the International Conference of
Cognitive Neuroscience from 2020 “ICON 2020” is finally to be held on
18-22.5.2022. The conference will be held onsite, but due to ongoing
pandemic, we will also provide a light virtual option.

ICON provides a platform for the dissemination and exchange of top-level
scientific findings, methods, and ideas across various areas of cognitive
neuroscience.  Join us in ICON to enjoy excellent science, top-level
plenary lectures, and to visit the beautiful seaside city Helsinki, and of
course, Sauna. We have excellent line of plenary speakers and symposia
coming up in this conference.

The abstract submission to posters is open until Feb 28th.
For complete information of the symposium please visit:

https://www2.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/international-conference-of-cognitive-neuroscience-2020

and follow us on Twitter ICON2020FIN

On behalf of the organization committee,

Satu Palva

Satu Palva,

Research director, Systems & Cognitive Neuroscience Group

Vice Director, Neuroscience Center, HiLIFE

University of Helsinki, Finland

Professor of Magnetoencephalography

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging

Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology

University of Glasgow, UK