[FieldTrip] Are there standard score values for cleaning thresholds?

Ivaylo Iotchev ivaylo.iotchev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:08:57 CET 2022

Dear community,

I wonder if anyone introduced and even established threshold values for
cleaning data, that are not based on absolute voltage, but standard scores.
I like standardized signals, because my animals (dogs) vary in
skull-thickness across breeds and I don't assume voltage to be necessarily
comparable across breeds.

Thus, does anyone know anyone who established relative and absolute
threshold as measured in standard scores?

Bests,

Ivo