[FieldTrip] Filtering the raw data

Arnaud Delorme arnodelorme at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:36:18 CEST 2022

Thanks Jan,

Yes, that makes sense. I think it aligns with my thinking because you can only use ft_definetrials once on a given dataset (since it does not take “data,” as input, only a dataset on disk). So if you really want to filter the continuous data, you need to load the data as one trial, filter it, resave it and then reload it and define multiple trials.
Cheers,

Arno