[FieldTrip] spectrum interpolation

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Aug 26 11:05:41 CEST 2022

Hi Philip,

The error you run into seems a hard constraint for the ‘dftfilter', with the option ’neighbour’. This means that this type of filtering cannot be done if your trials are of different length.
In this case, I would recommend just using the default value for dftreplace.

Best wishes and good luck,
Jan-Mathijs