[FieldTrip] how to find significant time point and electrode clusters after permutation test in fieldtrip

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Aug 26 10:05:26 CEST 2022

Hi Jaewon,

I suggest that you check the e-mail archive (using Google or so). Your question pops up occasionally, and has been answered before, e.g. at https://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2019-May/039144.html

As to why (and in which way) the outputs are different, I don’t know. Your screenshots did not come through in your message, probably because they were too big in size. Are you sure that you used the exact same cfg in the call to ft_timelockstatistics? If so, could it be that in one of the analyses the a priori cluster thresholding scheme did not yield any clusters in the observed data?

Good luck and best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs