[FieldTrip] Neuromatch Conference 2022 - submission deadline Sept 5, conference Sept 27-28

Anne Urai anne.urai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:07:15 CEST 2022

After four successful conferences, Neuromatch is pleased to be holding our fifth. The scope of NMC 2022 includes computational neuroscience and machine learning work that has a biological link.

Each of our conferences has led the way in providing new innovations to the virtual conference space, and this year we are excited to offer you:

• This year, all talks will be provided with a DOI for a permanent identification of your contribution presented at NMC 2022.
• The main talks will be hosted on Crowdcast. Instead of posters, we offer flash talks (brief pre-recorded videos), and dedicated meet up times for discussion within Reddit.
• A new edition of NMC for kids: a special session of talks for a younger audience and the young at heart interested in neuroscience, plus a new “Escape Room” experience.
• Last year, we pioneered a new mechanism to connect talks in the conference to corresponding preprints on bioRxiv and medRxiv, and we will provide links to preprints on other platforms such as OSF preprints as well.

Registration costs are set at 15 USD to cover technical costs, and if this is a difficulty, the fee can be waived without questions.

Important dates:

• September 5, 2022: Abstract submission deadline
• September 7, 2022: Abstract acceptance and live talk selection news
• September 22, 2022: Video submission deadline for flashtalks
• September 27 - 28, 2022: NMC 2022

Each of the two conference days will have two sessions, each of which is 4 hours long. Here are the hours for each of the sessions, as they would occur across five time zones from around the world:

Read more at http://conference.neuromatch.io
We look forward to seeing you at NMC 2022!

All the best,
Neuromatch Conference Organizing Committee