[FieldTrip] How to understand the channel location of ctf275 MEG data

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:06:40 CEST 2022

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Your description of what that SPM function does is 100% correct. It's also
robust to occasional poor continuous head tracking. I'm not sure if the
12cm shift is in the same example I saw but there the problem was an
incorrectly recorded fiducial. That could indeed be remedied by that SPM
function.

Vladimir