[FieldTrip] how to combining gradiometer/magnetometer sensors - neuromag(elekta) data

mikkelcv at drcmr.dk mikkelcv at drcmr.dk
Wed Apr 27 13:09:29 CEST 2022

You can use ft_appenddata to merge dataset with different channels; for example MEG data, EEG data, and extra channels:
%% Append all data
cfg = [];
preprocessed_data = ft_appenddata(cfg, preprocessed_data_MEG, preprocessed_data_EEG, preprocessed_data_ExG);

If they all have the same sample info FieldTrip will know to append them as different channels on the same trial.

Best regards
Mikkel