[FieldTrip] How to use ft_sourceanalysis with eLORETA spatial filter to get Fourier coefficients

Ioana Susnoschi-Luca (PGR) 2146112S at student.gla.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 11:24:24 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if ft_sourceanalysis has an option to return Fourier coefficients when used to apply a filter to the output of ft_freqanalysis. The source average filter was obtained with eLORETA. My config parameters are below, and the output I get is power at every source, for every trial.

I am interested in getting the Fourier coefficients at source level to then be able to estimate connectivity (PLV) between sources.

Thank you,
Ina

cfg                     = [];
cfg.sourcemodel         = lf_inside;
cfg.sourcemodel.filter  = source_inside.avg.filter;
cfg.output              = 'fourier';
cfg.keeptrials          = 'yes';
cfg.rawtrial            = 'yes';

source_NF_filt = ft_sourceanalysis(cfg, freqNF_FT);