[FieldTrip] Marker line widths in ft_clusterplot

Alea Skwara acskwara at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 7 05:37:03 CEST 2022

Hi All,

I would like to adjust the line width of my markers (stars) in
ft_clusterplot. I have tried changing by using cfg.hllinewidthseries as
indicated in the documentation, but I get the warning: "Warning: The option
cfg.hllinewidthseries is deprecated, support is no longer guaranteed" and
the line width does not change.

Is there a different variable I should be specifying, or is there not a way
to do this built into ft_clusterplot anymore?

Thank you!
Alea

--
Alea C. Skwara, PhD
Postdoctoral Scholar | Saron Lab

Center for Mind and Brain | University of California, Davis
267 Cousteau Place | Davis CA 95616
Cell: (828) 273-8595

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers