[FieldTrip] Option to change axis font sizes?

Jan Ostrowski j.ostrowski at uke.de
Wed Apr 6 15:21:30 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I have been trying to find an option in ft_singleplotTFR that would
enable me to change the font size on the axes. While there is an option
'fontsize', it only changes the title of the figure.

If there is indeed no such option, and I did not miss anything, I'd like
to ask the developers whether it would be possible to implement this for
all types of figures where it may apply. Being able to manipulate the
fontsize would make the figures more readable and publication-ready from
the get-go!

If implementing this feature in the near future is out of the question,
I'd be grateful for any advice on how to change the function to be able
to choose axis fontsize.

Thank you all!

Jan

--
Jan Ostrowski, M.Sc.
Department of Systems Neuroscience

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Joachim Prölß, Prof. Dr. Blanche Schwappach-Pignataro, Marya Verdel