[FieldTrip] Questions on Functional Connectivity results using debiased wPLI

SERGIO OSORIO GALEANO srosorio at uc.cl
Wed Sep 15 20:09:10 CEST 2021

Yes, you made a mistake in the (assumptions underlying) the implementation:
the cfg.toi that you supply before ft_freqanalysis is not going to have any
effect if you use ‘mtmfft’ as a method, since this method just provides a
single estimate of the spectrum using the whole ’trial’ for the estimation.

Oh, that makes perfect sense. Cheers Jan! Really appreciate it.

*Sergio.*