[FieldTrip] What if your research could be read by millions of people?

Avi Staiman avi at aclang.com
Fri Sep 3 09:23:14 CEST 2021

Dear Field Trip Readers,

I am delighted to invite you to a discussion with Bruce Wilson, Chief
Innovation and Development Officer at The Conversation
<https://theconversation.com/>. Bruce has helped thousands of scholars turn
their research into impactful news stories and commentary that reaches millions
of readers in major media outlets such as The Washington Post, CNN,
Scientific American, and the Associated Press daily feed.

Bruce and I will discuss how scholars can transform their research into
compelling articles for a public audience and then make them available
through the Associated Press and other media outlets to exponentially
increase their impact and influence public debate.

September 14 at 3:30 PM UK time/ 10:30 AM EDT for free on Zoom.

Registration is limited. Save your spot before they fill up!
<https://www.aclang.com/event/the-conversation-september-14-2021/?src=fieldtrip>

Have other plans already? Register using the button above and we will send
you a free recording after the event.

Sincerely,

Avi Staiman, CEO

Int. Phone: +972-522-414-342