[FieldTrip] Question regarding the function ft_freqstatistics.

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sat Oct 30 15:41:51 CEST 2021

Hi Laetitia,

My suggestion would be to check the sanity of the data structure, and to check the dimensionality of cfg.design.

Since you handcrafted your numerical data, and don’t give any specifics w.r.t. the metadata (*.dimord, *.freq, *.time, *a.label) of your BigMatdef variable
It’s a mismatch between the data and the design that causes the error.

I don’t understand why you index the cfg.design variable as if it’s a 4D matrix, typically it’s a row vector (or a matrix with a few rows), with the observations in the columns.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs