[FieldTrip] ft_volumelookup: Different devices different results same script

Michelle.Johannknecht at med.uni-duesseldorf.de Michelle.Johannknecht at med.uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Oct 27 13:44:07 CEST 2021

Dear Fieldtrip community,

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem occurring using the function ft_volumelookup. Depending on the computer I use, I get a different number of selected grid points. I use the same script (see scrip below) and the same FieldTrip Version (20210825), the only difference is that I used different MATLAB Versions on the different devices: MATLAB 2020b, MATLAB 2019b, MATLAB 2018a. But even when I used the same MATLAB Version (2019b) on different devices I received different results.

Has someone ever encountered a similar problem, or do I have some kind of error in my code (of course I always load the same warped grid I calculated from an MRI)?

[cid:1de601e4-fed3-476f-98a2-0626a792baa9]

Thank you in advanced.

Best wishes,

Michelle