[FieldTrip] Brain Vision Segmented

Hannah Anderson handerson at usc.edu.au
Tue Oct 12 06:34:43 CEST 2021

Hello all,

I was hoping to get some assistance with the following
My supervisor has segmented data pre-processed in Brain Vision Analyser which I am trying to read into fieldtrip, but when I try and define trials using ft_trialfun_brainvision_segmented I get this error

Index exceeds the number of array elements (0).

Error in ft_trialfun_brainvision_segmented (line 90)
  t0 = t0(1); % take the first one in case there are multiple

Error in ft_definetrial (line 183)
    [trl, event] = feval(cfg.trialfun, cfg);

Thanks,
Hannah

Hannah Anderson

​My pronouns are she/her/hers

Research Assistant – Healthy Brain Ageing

BBiomedSc (Accel)
Thompson Institute

USC

Tel: +61 5430 1133

handerson at usc.edu.au<mailto:mparker4 at usc.edu.au> | usc.edu.au/thompson-institute

[cid:39d45497-fb9e-46cc-a1ec-54d07848fdc9]

I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands and waters upon which the University's campuses are located.

I acknowledge their continuing connections to country and pay my respects to Elders past, present and emerging.

University of the Sunshine Coast  l  CRICOS 01595D