[FieldTrip] How to import data from Natus Clinical EEG system into Matlab...

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Oct 11 11:49:49 CEST 2021

Hi Eduardo,

As far as I know there are no readers that can import the native file format into matlab/fieldtrip. From what I can see from my friend google, it seems that there is a possibility to convert the data to EDF format, using Natus software. Once the data are in EDF, they can be easily read into matlab.
Alternatively, you may contact the company to provide you with a specification of their file format, and then - if you feel adventurous - try and write your own importer from scratch :).

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs